We have established a Quality Management System within our own Job-Order
Manufacture production, that always follow quality and procedure
requirements of our customers. This system is certified according to the
quality standard EN ISO 9001: 2009 - Manufacturing and ensuring
manufacture cooperation in area of engineering has been issued by TUV
SUD CZECH authority and is comparable to the EN ISO 3834 (specific
requirements for quality in fusion welding of metalic material).
Moreover when desired the Quality Management Agreement is completed and
signed individually with the customer, then is implemented in the ISMM
production background and is continously controlled and even audited by
our customers or by independent certification body.
In accordance with the Quality Management System and even individually
signed Quality Agreement we take complete responsibility for keeping an
appropriate quality management system, we continually supervise hardware
for quality control and the necessary maintenance upkeep.
The Quality Management Agreement usually includes the following points:
- Keeping requirements for construction and design of manufactured
products, that means supplied products have to meet: drawings, technical
specifications and general technical standards as well as requirements,
output control and its reporting, internal technical standards of ISMM
- Language all documents (Invoices, Delivery Bills, Quality Control
Report) are always written in the language mutually agreed upon
- Material storage material is marked and stored appropriately so as to avoid confusion in processing.
- Additional welding material we use only additional welding materials (wire, etc.) authorized by the customer.
- Manufacturing machines and equipment we keep detailed records of all
manufacturing machines and equipment in order to make regular
maintenance and testing.
- Qualified staff for welding we employ only welders qualified according to an required standards.
- Qualified staff for quality controlling.
- Controlling - quality controlling is always made according to the
customer’s requirements, reporting is completed in the language mutually
agreed upon and stored for 10 years, and is always given out to
customers upon request or automatically goes along with any delivery.
Controlling and reporting includes:
- input and output controlling
- first sample controlling and first real product piece controlling, serial interoperable controlling
- destructive and nondestructive testing of welds (upon request),
- manufacturing equipment and tooling controlling before and after
production including maintenance the customer is allowed to make
production and controlling inspection and audit the Supplier’s Quality
- Marking and backward identification – appropriate and explicit marking
of all parts ensures backward identification in all production
- Calibration - measurement tooling and quality controlling equipment are regularly calibrated.
- Quality enhancing processes – if a discrepancy or a fault is
identified, we find the reason and source of the discrepancy and
immediately take the appropriate steps to ensure the discrepancy is not
- Claim processing, packaging and shipping to customer.